North Korea was arrested by a senior official due to the failure of starting warfare


North Korea arrested the fourth official over Failed to start a new warship It entered the country leader, Kim Jong Un.

RI Hyong-Son, Deputy Director of Administrative Workers’ Industrial and Munition Departments, was “largely responsible for a serious misfortune” last week, Monday said State news agency KCNA.

Had a destroyer of 5000 tons overturn and damaged her hullIn what he described as a “criminal offense” who “severely damaged dignity and pride in the country).

The bowl is repaired under the leadership of the professional group, KCNA said.

Mr. RI, which is part of the Central Military Commission, is the highest official who has been arrested to the incident so far.

The Commission commands the Korean People’s Army and is responsible for the development and implementation of North Korea military policies.

During the weekend, Piongiang also A three officials were detained On the North Chongjin shipyard, where the destroyer is built and where its startup failed.

Officials were the chief engineer, his construction head and administrative manager.

Kim previously said that the incident was caused by the incident on Wednesday, “absolute negligence, irresponsible and unsurposeful empirical”.

It is not clear what the penalty could be confronted, but the authoritarian state of the official officials, it considers it guilty of injustices on forced labor and even death.

It is unusual that North Korea publicly detects local accidents, although he did several times in the past after the satellite launch failed.

Some analysts believe that Kim’s fast and serious response meant as a signal that Pyoongjang will continue to advance his military opportunities.

“This sends a clear message to Southern Korea and now that North Korea will not stop trying to repair and strengthen its naval technology,” Edward Hovell, North Korea expert at Oxford University said for ABC News.

The commentary of the daily newspaper in Seoul NK focuses on North Korea, that Kim’s “transparency, however, is reluctant” shows that the priority is as such a critical priority and that “even public failures cannot interfere with the expanding narrative of progress.”

Last year’s shipyard accident comes to weeks after North Korea discovered similar warfare in the second part of the country.

Kim called that warship “Breakthrough” in modernizing Northern Korea Navy and said he would be deployed at the beginning of next year.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *